Help for Small Business Owners
In contrast to large companies, small business owners are usually flying solo. I will come alongside you and help with some your day-to-day business operations.
Yes, taking operational tasks off your plate will help you focus on your real profession and not just busy work.
Examples of tasks I can take off your plate:
- Work on documents, spreadsheets or databases
- Assist in record keeping for tax purposes
- Establish new employees paperwork
- Development of policies and procedures
- Develop a business plan
- Register your business entity for income tax filing
- Apply for your EIN
- And even more…